Thursday, February 3, 2011

Conversations

The other night Husband and I were talking about our family plan for children and he realized that I want more kids than he does.

Husband: I love you. I love you, and I will never divorce you. But I WILL run away.

Me: You'll run away?

H: Probably to Mexico.

M: Well, at least I'll know where to start looking for you.

H: Mexico's really hot. Maybe I won't go to Mexico.

M: Canada, then?

H: I will run away to Canada. I'm serious about that.

Then tonight we were watching episodes of an old tv show called "Freaks and Geeks" and talking about the kid who plays the younger brother.

M: He's so adorable!

H: He really is.

M: He's so cute, I want to breast feed him. That's what I want to do to cute things now. I want to breast feed them. No matter what it is. Like, awww, a cute kitten-- I should breast feed it.

H: Yeah. Or Justin Bieber.

M: Yeah. Or Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment