Friday, February 11, 2011

So Far So Good

7 weeks! And so far, this pregnancy is going SO much smoother than the first. Perhaps I'm counting my chickens before they hatch, but if I recall correctly I was dry heaving by this point with Elise. I'm getting queezy, but I haven't had to make a dash for the bathroom yet. My spotting has been light and only lasted for a few days, whereas it was much heavier with Elise. And all of my other symptoms, like the night sweats, have seemed less intense.

Oh! And my crotch bulge has already started showing! Do you remember the crotch bulge from before? It's the very start of the baby bump. In the first trimester, a little bump starts to show just above my pubic bone as my uterus grows up and out. No one would notice but Husband and me-- it's not like "what happened to that lady's crotch?" or anything.

I started to notice the crotch bulge around week 10 with Elise. But here I am at week 7 and Dinky is already making an appearance!

Also, just like with Elise, the fat from the lower part of my stomach has begun to migrate up my belly toward my rib cage. I guess the baby is just taking over down there and clearing out the unnecessary extras. Putting my belly fat up in the belly attic.

So, if you saw me naked from the side, you would see some milky mommy boobies, a stomach with the curvy womanliness sitting slightly higher than usual, and then a crotch bulge. Sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment