Sunday, February 13, 2011

You Take the Good, You Take the Bad

Henry gave me an early Valentine's Day present tonight. A giant half-formed, half-diarrhea poop in the bath tub.

It was so disgusting. I can't even begin to imagine how the kids will top the overwhelming grossness of this one.

But they will.

They will.

In other news, Elise has gotten her 5th tooth. Her top left side, next to her left front tooth. The right one is about to pop through, too.

Oh! And I still haven't thrown up. Yay! Queezy? Hells yes. But not even a dry heave yet.

I decided that Elise's new "buggah" word might actually be "brother" and I told Husband about my theory. Then a few minutes later Elise shouted something that sounded exactly like "A GIRL!" so now I don't know anymore.

Whatever it is, it better not poop in the tub. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment