Friday, April 6, 2012

Boob Update

The night after my second boob attack, I stayed awake from about 11:30 until 1 in the morning forcing milk out of my blocked milk duct. By the time I went to bed, I couldn't really feel any hard spots anymore. I also couldn't really feel my hands anymore, they were so tired. I decided that if there were any hard places when I woke up in the morning and/or if I still felt like I was on the verge of death, I would go to the doctor. Fortunately, I woke up a little sore and tender, but otherwise a-okay.

I think I was maybe a bit dehydrated. Also, I was sick with a head cold and Clark was sick so I had Clark's germs filling up my boobies, plus he was eating less. And there are several stressful things going on in my life right now. It was pretty much the perfect storm for creating boob dysfunction. Any one of those issues can cause your boobs to go haywire, but I had all of that stuff going on. I'm just lucky that my boobs haven't staged a protest and decided to stop working altogether.

I need to take better care of myself. I'm realizing this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment