Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Half Way to Birthday!

Happy 6 month birthday, Baby Clark!

I can't BELIEVE it's been 6 months already! Taking care of small children makes you feel like you have some sort of memory disorder-- time seems all distorted and even though you know you lived through the whole experience it feels like you weren't present enough or aware enough to have properly absorbed it all.

My happy little ball of fluff. My chubby little cubby. I love you so much, Clark.

When I remembered that today is Clark's 6 month birthday, I cried. I think I have a problem with that.

To celebrate Clark's birth, I baked some cookies... and everyone got to eat them except for Clark. Ha. But we sang to him. He liked that. Then he got to watch us eat cookies and Cool Whip. Thanks for being born, little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment