Friday, April 13, 2012

Food, DNA, etc

* Clark had applesauce for the first time two days ago. He liked the first few bites, then he started making faces every time he'd eat a spoonful. He's still not super enthusiastic about it. Clark is not as eager about eating solid foods as Elise was. You'd think the opposite, given his size.

* Elise loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She'd eat them every day for lunch if I weren't constantly redirecting her desires. Today I decided we'd have a slightly more mature pb&j sammie. We had peanut butter and apple slices in a pita pocket. Yum! Then I got a great idea and for my second sandwich I put peanut butter, honey, and banana slices in the pita pocket. Oh my god. I'm never eating anything else again.

* My DNA test kit arrived yesterday. That was fast! I'll be putting my spit in the mail this afternoon.

* Elise's latest baby song remix, sung this morning while she was lying on my bed (to the tune of Five Little Monkeys): "One little monkey peeing in the bed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment