Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Plugged Duct Again

What a miserable experience. Last night I went to bed around midnight and thought to myself as I laid down, "Huh. My left breast kind of hurts." I woke up an hour later in crazy pain. Plugged duct again. It was awful. Is awful. I'm still sick.

I have the best husband in the world. If you have a husband, you might think that yours is pretty awesome. But mine is the best. Really, he is. Husband got up with me at 1 a.m. and stayed awake with me, rubbing my back, icing me down (I was having hot and cold flashes again), constantly refilling my water glass, bringing me Advil (I had a terrible headache and a fever over 102 degrees), drawing me a bath, and just generally providing me moral support. I was shaking like crazy. It was bad. Husband was great.

This time, I could barely express anything. My breast wasn't all full like it was the first time. Just one spot, right in the middle toward the back of my breast was blocked. I still can't get it all out. It HURTS.

I slept a lot today. Husband stayed home and did most of the baby wrangling. I'm super weak. I hope I can get this duct unblocked soon. It seriously messes me up when this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment