Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Less Sweaty These Days

So my terrible morning sickness hasn't yet gone away in my second trimester... but I'm sweating less. Every cloud has a silver lining.

I still get a little sweaty when I sleep, but nothing like in the first trimester. The first night I woke up not drenched in my own salty bodily fluid, I was like, "Uh oh. What's wrong?" Cuz that's the kind of pregnant lady I am. I complain bitterly and then when the symptom goes away, I'm convinced that the baby's dead.

When my youngest sister was a baby, she would sweat like crazy every time she'd sleep. So it made sense to me when I got pregnant that I would sweat when I slept. "Ah, yes. Babies make things sweaty," I said to myself.

I have a feeling that I'll get the night sweats again in the future, but I'm enjoying this little break from them right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully the night sweats won't be that bad in the next few months since it'll be cooler. I'm pretty sure I/the baby was the cause of the spike in our electricity bill.

    ReplyDelete