Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Maternity Clothes

Up one cup size! Yes!!! I got two new bras today, bringing my current count of comfortable bras to a grand total of three. Even my old sports bras don't fit anymore. They still keep growing for a little while, right? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for DD...

At the mall, I got one of those bands that go around your belly and over your non-maternity pants so that you can wear them unbuttoned. I'm not big enough for maternity pants yet, but I'm too big for my regular pants. Belly band to the rescue! I'm going to try it out tomorrow. I'll let you know if it feels bizarre to walk around work with your pants undone. I'm pretty sure that it will.

I also got a pair of leggings made for pregnant ladies, and a long skirt. Maybe I'll be comfortable-ish this week. That would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment