Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Dream: Irresponsible Behavior

Magzilla! You were in my dream last night!

Husband and I were at Magzilla's house-- or what was supposed to be her house in the dream, at least. There was a little party going on. I was mingling and talking to people and then I looked over at Husband and he had Magzilla's camera and he was taking pictures down his pants. He thought it was funny that she would look on her camera later and see pictures of his penis.

I got really mad and grabbed the camera away from him. I was yelling, "That's NOT funny!" as I deleted the pictures. Then I started scrolling through the rest of the pictures to make sure that Husband didn't take more of them at a different time.

Instead of weenie shots, I found pictures of ME... doing flips off of Magzilla's couch! There I was, big belly and all, upside down in the air. There were tons of those pictures. I was mortified. "How could I have done such an irresponsible thing?," I kept thinking. "Was I drunk? I don't feel drunk now. How did this happen???"

I woke up very confused. I think now that "my" flips are just my subconscious thinking about the baby flipping around in my belly. And yesterday was Magzilla's due date, so I must have been thinking about her, too. Silly brain.

4 comments:

  1. Just so the world knows: I have never, nor will I ever take pictures of my junk on someone else's camera. Call me a stuffy old fuddy-duddy if you will, but that's just who I am.

    -Husbini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now this made me laugh. It's so awkward to think of your Husband taking penis pictures with my camera. I'm not sure what would be more startling to see those: his penis or your pregnant back flips!

    And I'm still pregnant, ps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. magzilla, i can't wait to see pictures of your baby! i'm sure you can't wait to see him, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete