Monday, December 7, 2009

Yep. That's My Bladder.

Baby found my bladder yesterday.

Fortunately, I had JUST gone to the bathroom. It was the strangest feeling, though. In the split second where Baby's litttle foot made contact with my bladder, I thought, "Yikes! I gotta peeeeee!" But since my bladder was empty, as soon as the kick was finished, the sensation went away.

Baby then proceeded to kick my bladder about 10 more times in a row. It made me laugh and laugh. It was like someone was flickering a switch-- you have to pee, no you don't, you have to pee, no you don't...

The day will come, though, when my bladder isn't so empty. I'm a little concerned.

2 comments:

  1. Wait until Baby drops and his head and hands are near your bladder. Remember those inflatable 4ft punching bags as kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it will only get worse. that scares me.

    ReplyDelete