Saturday, December 26, 2009

Looking A Bit Blue

*Warning: I talk about my lady parts in this post.*

So last night I noticed (don't ask) that my lower lady parts were BLUE! What? BLUE!!! Blue, I say!

Actually, it kinda looked like they had been colored with blue magic marker and then I tried to wash it off, but a ghostly shadow of blue remained. Making things look bluish-purple.

Yikes!

Normally, blue skin is a bad sign. "My lady parts are in trouble!" I thought. "They're dying!" But nothing hurt or felt weird. They were just blue. So I went from WTF mode to hey-Husband-check-this-out mode. We both thought it looked crazy.

After a bit of moving around, the blue color started to go away. Got the old circulation going, I guess. Or the baby was pressing against my hoo-hoo artery and then moved. Dunno. But nothing's fallen off yet, so I must be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment