Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love Birds

Husband and I have known each other for over 18 years. We met in 7th grade Language Arts class. It's a wonderful feeling to have known my partner for such a long time. To be so sure about our relationship. To enjoy our friendship every bit as much as I enjoy the romance.

I'm so happy. And I want our baby to know that there is an immeasurable amount of love and joy in our decision to become biological parents. Husband and I can't wait to share our lives with our sweet little babycake.

This morning as we were waking up I said to Husband, "There's a baby in my belly." (It still amazes me.)

"There sure is." He reached over and touched my tummy.

"I love our baby so much."

"So do I."

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much, too."

"Our baby is made from so much love. All of our love."

"It sure is."

Hug, hug, kiss, kiss.

That's a great way to start the morning. I'm so lucky.

2 comments: