Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No More Placenta Previa!

We had another ultrasound this morning. My placenta has moved up, so I don't have placenta previa anymore. Yay! No scheduled c-section for me! (Hear that baby? You will have a conehead after all!)

The baby was wonderfully healthy, beautiful, and active. Baby stuck its little tongue out at us during the ultrasound. Hee hee! I love you extra for that, Baby!

Baby was in the head-down position during the ultrasound and weighed 1 pound, 11 ounces.

During the procedure, Husband started asking the technician how the ultrasound machine works. By way of explanation, she showed us our baby using the fancy 4-D ultrasound machine. Normally, you have to pay extra to have them use the 4-D machine. We got lucky! We got some great pictures of our baby's face, thanks to Husband.

Oh, god. I'm so in love with you, Baby. Again, as soon as we stepped out the office I just cried and cried. Happy tears. Happy tears of mommy joy.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for vaginal delivery! That's great news for you and baby.

    ReplyDelete