Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shake It

If Baby gives me a good kick, my whole belly shakes now.

I tried to show Husband last night, but he didn't get to see. I swear that the baby can sense Husband's presence and then finds it amusing to immediately cease all movement. As my own dad pointed out, there are only so many games the kid can play while in the womb, so "hide from Daddy" is about all Baby has for entertainment right now.

That, and sitting on my bladder. I swear, I had to pee at least 5 times in a row before I got into bed last night.

2 comments:

  1. Little D used to play hide from daddy when she was young in the womb. But then it got to a point when there was no place for her to hide. And I'm pretty sure our water bill went up from me having to pee all the time. Thanks little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! sometimes i dont flush because i know i'll just have to pee again in, like, 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete