Sunday, May 29, 2011

Assortment of Stuff

List:

* Elise continues to announce "VAA-VA!" every time her diaper is changed.

* We saw Georgia and Henry's big sister Susannah recently. Henry and Susannah kinda sorta played together a little bit. That's good. I wish they knew each other better. I wish they'd look happy to see each other and want to interact with one another. Maybe they will in time. They have always lived apart, so I don't think that they ever had much of a chance to bond. Plus they both have speech delays, and I believe that is inhibiting the process a little bit. We'll be seeing Susannah again soon, though, and I'm hoping that the kids will become more and more familiar with each other over time.

* Did I mention that Henry's presumed father has taken his DNA test? It will be weeks and weeks until we get the results. And Case Manager maintains that she thinks Presumed Father will want to terminate his parental rights if he is the biological dad. We'll see. Maybe when/if the results come back and Case Manager calls him and says, "There's no doubt about it anymore-- you are Henry's father," he'll have a change of heart. Thinking you might be someone's dad and knowing for sure that you are the dad are two different things, I would think.

* I'm about 22 weeks pregnant now. This pregnancy is just flying by. With Elise everything dragged along, partly because I felt so badly and partly because I was anxious about every little thing. Smooth sailing with Clark, though! He'll be here in no time. 18 weeks or less. I am going though a bit of a nesting phase right now. Cleaning, sorting, getting rid of stuff, organizing stuff. Making room for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment