Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pregnancy Pains and Baby Dream

The past two days, I've been getting this pain that feels like someone has just kicked me in the crotch bone. The lady crotch bone. You know, the front of the opening of my pelvis. It especially hurts when I walk.

This pain only lasts for a little while. Maybe 30 minutes to an hour when it flares up. I wonder if Dinky is doing something-- lying weird or kicking me somehow that makes my crotch hurt. I think I had this pain with Elise, too, if I'm not mistaken. What are you babies doing?!

Oh, and I had another one of those hot flashes. Not as bad as the first one, but I also knew to sit down right away. I'm convinced it's a surge of hormones.

And speaking of hormones, my face has been reeeeeally dry the past week or so. Like, flaky dry. Itchy. I've never ever had dry skin before so I'm sure it's the pregnancy. Elise didn't mess up my skin at all. But I guess I'd rather have dry skin than be breaking out from the pregnancy. So, thanks Dinky for being as considerate as possible given the circumstances.

Also, last night I had a dream that my next ultrasound revealed that Dinky is a girl. I guess we'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment