Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's a Boy!!!

My intuition was correct yet again! My baby has a weenie!

He's healthy and jumping all around. I had been thinking "this baby isn't as active as Elise was," because I wasn't feeling a lot of kicks. Once I started to feel Elise moving, that was it, she was kicking me all the time. But I found out that my placenta is on the front of my uterine wall this time, meaning I essentially have a big old pillow between where I should feel the kicks and where Dinky is located. So I just won't feel as many kicks this time around.

Of course, I'm all emotional and happy and overwhelmed and happy and weepy right now.

I said to Husband as we were getting back in the van after the ultrasound, "So, we'll name him (blah blah blah)?" The name we had sort of picked out. And then Husband surprises me with, "Well... I still kind of like (blah blah blah)." So we've changed the baby's name from what we'd kind of settled on to another name that we really like. I'm going to give it a few days to sink in to our brains before I post the baby's name here. But know that the name is no longer in the top 100 baby boy names for 2010. It's not even in the top 500 names.

I'm having a boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment