Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hot Flash

When I was pregnant with Elise, I was sweaty all the time. Especially at night. I haven't had as much of a problem with that this time around. Dinky has been kind to me in so many ways, and not totally f-ing up my internal thermostat has been one of them.

Today, though, while I was making lunch I had a major hot flash. Husband already had the kids sitting down at the table and I was getting their plates ready when all of a sudden my body just got really hot. I felt dizzy, sweaty, sick to my stomach. Oh man. I had to sit down. And Husband said he could feel the heat radiating off of me when he helped me into my seat.

The hot flash went away after I had a glass of cold water and relaxed for a second. It was weird, though. I don't know what happened. And I hope it doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment