Friday, May 13, 2011

WTF, Blogger? and Booby Spit

Blogger was down last night and this morning. I couldn't make my daily blog post yesterday, and I was very sad. Here is what I would have written about...

Henry spit on my boobs the other day. I was wearing a shirt with a v-neck and I was sitting on the floor, slouched over. So I guess you could see my cleavage. Henry crawled up to me and I thought he was going to climb into my lap, but instead he pressed his face into my boobs.

Um, okay. But whatever. He's two years old.

However, when he pulled his face away, there was spit all over my boobs. Like, he'd been saving a mouthful of spit and then deposited it on my chest. No spitting noise. Just a large amount of spit left behind when he removed his head from my cleavage.

He sees Elise breastfeeding sometimes. Does he think she's actually spitting on my boobs?

I was like, "No, Henry. Yucky. Please don't do that!" And he hasn't since. I guess he was just testing it out. And I guess it wasn't as cool or as interesting as he thought it would be. So just once was enough for him.

Glad he got that out of his system.

No comments:

Post a Comment