Friday, May 20, 2011

Mind Like a Steel Trap

Elise keeps impressing me. Babies are awesome. Instead of typing it again, here is a copy of the IM where I told Husband what just happened:



1:17 PM me: [Husband]!

[Husband]: ?

me: We were just reading "15 animals" and Elise was pointing to the pics and I was saying what animal
And we got to the turtle
She was sitting in my lap
1:18 PM And after I said "turtle" she paused for a minute then turned around and pointed to the turtle on my shirt!

[Husband]: HOLY SHIT

me: She wasn't even looking @ my shirt

[Husband]: that is awesome!
1:19 PM I thought you were going to say that she remembered and said "Simon James Alexander Ragsdale the third"

me: She not only made the connection between the two turtles, she remembered what I was wearing and that there is a turtle on it!!!
Ha

[Husband]: Amazing.
stubendous!

me: Ribiculous

1:20 PM [Husband]: :)

me: I'm just so impressed

[Husband]: me too.
1:21 PM I hope you praised the poop out of her.

1:22 PM me: I did. Kisses and hugs galore

[Husband]: nice

No comments:

Post a Comment