Monday, November 16, 2009

I Was Born 31 Years Ago Today

It's my happy birthday! And I have the best present ever wrapped up in my belly :)

It's strange how a person's priorities change as they grow up and then have children. (Or at least, I would HOPE your priorities would change as you mature.) When I was little, my birthday was all about what presents I would get, or what my birthday party would be like. This year, I'm so happy and I've had such a wonderful birthday because I got to see all of my family yesterday, I have an amazing husband, I love being a foster parent and my foster children have all been wonderful, I'm pregnant with a healthy baby, all of my pets (even my diabetic cat) are doing well... everything is going good and I feel so fortunate.

Plus, I think that Husband is going to get me a pregnancy massage for my birthday. (YESSSSSSS!)

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry. You've inspired me to go blog a thankful list. Just in time for Thanksgiving!

    p.s. miss you.

    ReplyDelete