Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Babiest Birthday Ever

Thanks to Husband, I have a pregnancy massage scheduled for this weekend. AND Husband rented me a Doppler thingy to listen to the baby's heartbeat at home whenever we want!

You can buy devices from Target and maternity stores that let you listen to your baby's heartbeat, but you have to be really far along for them to work-- like, 7 months into your pregnancy. Husband found out, though, that you can rent good quality Dopplers (like they use in the OBGYNs office) at a monthly rate.

We just happened to be home for lunch when the FedEx guy showed up with the device. Yay! Of course, we tried it out. Baby cracks me up, kicking at anything that touches my belly. (Well, anything but Husband's hand. I swear, Baby knows when its Husband's hand on my belly and immediately stops kicking.)

Thank you, Husband, for my wonderful presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment