Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jittery Feet

Since fairly early on in the pregnancy, I've been getting jittery feet at night. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's when my feet feel kind of tickly all over and it's hard to hold them still. I try putting socks on, wedging them under Husband's butt while he sits down on the couch, rubbing them real hard in the tickly spots... nothing really helps and I just need to wait it out. Thankfully, it's usually gone by the time I'm ready to go to sleep.

I didn't realize that this is a symptom of pregnancy until I saw it in that Victorian-era book that Husband got me. Go figure!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you ever watch Seinfeld? You have what Kramer calls, "jimmy legs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds about right. i'll look up "jimmy legs" in the index of "What to Expect" and see if it's listed. :)

    ReplyDelete