Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Waisting Away

I still have the tiniest bit of a waist left. If you look at me dead-on, you can see a bit of inward curve above my hips. It won't last long, though. My body is taking on a new kind of womanly shape. At 22 weeks, my belly is overshadowing what I was once told are "perfect childbearing hips" (ugh!).

So what if I no longer look sexy when I do a hula dance in my underwear? It's funny as all get out. And at this stage in the game, humor is much more important than sex appeal. (At least that's what I'm telling myself.)

1 comment:

  1. It will get to a point where you'll want to play with E and Foster Son, but won't feel capable. That's when hilarity is more important. You can't exactly wrestle or squash like you used to, but whipping each other with towels or chucking ice at each other can be super funny for some reason.

    ReplyDelete