Friday, November 20, 2009

Yogurt

You know how it's pretty much universally recognized that toddlers like yogurt? I wonder if that's because pregnant ladies eat a lot of yogurt. I think that I eat more of it now than I ever have before in my life. I didn't like yogurt when I was a kid-- and my mom had trouble with dairy products upsetting her stomach when she was pregnant. Ah, ha! She probably didn't eat yogurt when she was pregnant with me!

Well, Baby, you are going to LOVE you some yogurt once you're born.

I like Rachel's brand yogurt. It has interesting flavors. Baby is swimming in some pomegranate- blueberry yogurt juice this morning. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't like yogurt as a kid. I've liked it for about 10 years, and would eat it almost daily, but my taste for it is gone now that I'm pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a while I couldn't eat yogurt, but my taste for it has come back. I hope yours does, too. :)

    ReplyDelete