Sunday, November 8, 2009

Registries

Husband and I are finally done with our registries. We're registered at Target and Babies R Us. We tried to keep the prices reasonable, and we were fairly discriminant about what we registered for. There is a TON of crap out there, meant to suck new parents in to thinking that it will make their lives easier or their babies happier, but in reality I suspect that most of these things are a total waste of money.

I mean, OMG, what would I do if I were out on a car ride and my baby had a poopy diaper but the wipes in my diaper bag were slightly cold to the touch? How awful for Baby! I totally need a wipes warmer with a car cigarette lighter adapter...

Ugh.

My thought process when registering for baby items went like this: 1) am I required by law to have it?, 2) would my grandmas have had it for their babies?, 3) if it wasn't something that my grandmas would have had, would they have breathed a big sigh of relief had it been available to them?

[edit]

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete