Sunday, August 23, 2009

AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to throw up! I'd already puked twice during the day. When I woke up, it wasn't like I went to the bathroom, vomited, felt better, and went back to sleep. No, I was in there for a good 15 minutes dry heaving before I painfully puked up the only contents in my malnourished tummy-- some foamy stomach acid.

I've already lost at least 3 pounds since I've been pregnant. I'm so hungry. I'm not kidding. I think all the time about delicious foods that I want to eat. I can't wait to eat chips and salsa, pad thai, or french fries again. Just about the only thing I can keep down right now is saltine crackers with peanut butter and water. Plus I'm slowly becoming a prisoner in my own home, because I'm afraid that if I leave, I'll get sick.

This is horrible. I love you, baby, but you are not making the best first impression on me here.

3 comments:

  1. That is no fun! Oh dear.

    on an unrelated note, can i make you a shirt that says, "you toucha my belly i breaka you face"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if someone touched my belly right now, i would almost certainly projectile vomit in their face. the only place that Husband can touch me is my feet. if he tries to lovingly pat my arm or touch my back, i retch. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. "you toucha my belly i a-spew in your face"

    ReplyDelete