Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Dream & Cravings

The night before last, I had a dream about giving birth. I was laying in a bed and the baby was coming out. A nurse/midwife/doctor told me to feel between my legs and I reached down and felt the baby's head crowning. Then I got on all fours on the bed and pushed the baby out. As she slid out, I caught her, then I layed her on the bed and kissed and kissed and kissed all over her beautiful face. She had dark hair. It was a nice dream.

Aside from giving me dreams, the baby is giving me cravings. Specifically, I constantly want to eat burritos made with rice, refried beans, shredded lettuce, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lime juice, and taco sauce. We had that for dinner last night. It might have been the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. I hope Husband likes burritos, because I'll be eating a lot of them over the next 7 months, I can guarantee.

2 comments:

  1. oooh, you can eat now! Awesome!

    I had a really weird dream last night. I was at LAX and it was my good-bye party, and there was a whole line of people saying good-bye, and because I am reading the book Invisible Man, a university-educated african american man from the 1940s was there, telling me that I was cool. And then Betty White grabbed me, gave me a hug and brought me to the ground, and we rolled down the tarmac together.

    I mean, since we are sharing dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love betty white. i'm glad she was in your dream.

    ReplyDelete