Monday, August 24, 2009

Relief?

Things got really bad last night. I couldn't even keep water down. So I called my nurse this morning and I'm being prescribed some anti-nausea medicine. I hope it works. She said that if the medicine doesn't work by tomorrow and I still can't keep fluids in me, I'll have to go to the emergency room and be re-hydrated. Yikes!

Turns out that I've lost over 7 pounds since I've been pregnant. That's no good. I weighed 115 when I got pregnant... this morning I weighed 107.5. Maybe I'll be able to eat again soon. I keep looking up advice for people suffering from morning sickness and reading things like "avoid fried foods" or "don't eat anything too spicy." HA! When plain rice is too much for my stomach to handle, the last thing I want to eat is Chile Rellenos, you know?

Oh, and it turns out that I don't have another urinary tract infection. Weird. Wonder what the symptoms I was experiencing were all about. Whatever. One less medicine that I have to take. I guess that my body was just rebelling. Or I had a mild one and it took care of itself by the time I went to the doctor.

Well, hope for me that my anti-nausea medicine works and I don't have to make a trip to the ER tomorrow.

1 comment: