Sunday, August 23, 2009

This sucks.

I'm laying in bed right now, trying not to throw up. I've actually been doing this all day. My morning sickness is so bad that I can't get out of bed without going directly to the bathroom. I just took some medicine (oh yeah, I have another urinary tract infection), so I'm trying very hard not to throw up until the medicine has a chance to do some good.

Oh, I did get up once today. I decided mid-afternoon that I shouldn't stay in my nightgown all day long... so I got up and changed into some pajamas. I see the futility now, but at the time it made a lot of sense.

I've been eating such terribly bland food for the past few days that when Husband brought me some (unsweetened) applesauce earlier I was like, "Wow! This is really flavorful!" and wasn't sure at first that I'd be able to eat it.

I'm miserable. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment