Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby Sleepover

Elise spent the night at her baby boyfriend's house for the first time on Friday. Don't worry-- they were thoroughly chaperoned. No hanky panky. No monkey business. Although we did catch Elise slobbering on Andy's sock today, that's not a euphamism. She really was just chewing on his sock.

We had a really busy weekend visiting friends, visiting family, and attending an adoptive parent recruitment event. I'll tell you about the event later. I'm really worn out from the weekend. The point of the event was for potential adoptive parents to meet children who are ready to be adopted and see if there is any connection. It was very well done. I'm glad we went.

It's waaaaaaay past Elise's bedtime right now, and she's still bouncing off the walls. I think that all of the excitement from this weekend has thrown her schedule off. I have a feeling that it will be a loooooooong night...

No comments:

Post a Comment