Monday, August 9, 2010

5 Months!

Happy 5 months, sweet Beastie! Where does the time go? It seems like only yesterday that I was running into the hospital at 1 a.m. with a towel wrapped around my waist, leaving puddles of amniotic fluid in my wake. I couldn't WAIT to meet you! And now you're here and I love everything about you. I love your little face and your elbow dimples and the chubbiness of your little thighs. I love your giggle that kind of sounds like you're crying, and I love how sometimes when you're rolling over on the floor you exert yourself too hard and you fart really loud. I love how when you're happy you sqeal with the sound and intensity of a stuck pig-- especially when we're in public and especially at a restaurant. I love how you smile every time I sing your special song. I love how you look into my eyes when I'm breastfeeding you. I love how you're mine.

1 comment:

  1. I have so missed reading your blog while my computer was under repair. You're book marked on here but not my hub's new computer. Devastating.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete