Saturday, August 21, 2010

Book for Baby Baby

I got Elise her first soft, squishy, fabric book today. You know, one of those books for babies that are made out of cloth. I figured that she'd like it because she would be able to easily handle it.

She loves it.

As all baby items have a gimmick, the gimmick of this book is that it has lots of little ribbony tags. Apparently babies love tags. Elise is no exception.

I was at the bookstore with Elise and my sister, and my sister bought her fetus a book, too. One of those board books for babies. It has animals and the pictures are high contrast, which newborn babies love.

We're going to raise a couple of book-loving reading machines.

1 comment:

  1. The squishy bath books are also nice and lightweight, and apparently taste good. Andy likes to read Barnyard Bath!

    ReplyDelete