Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Crap Day

Sucky day # 2, thanks to the foster care system-- and I didn't even begin to deal with my foster daughter's medical insurance issues. Good lord. It's a good thing I'm not working right now because I would not be able to deal with all of this waiting around for the various state departments to get their shit together while I try to keep my foster kids healthy and receiving all of the services that they deserve. Trying to get everything straightened out for these kids has become a full-time job.

The upside? Another comment from a stranger about what a happy, sweet baby Elise is. She just smiles at everyone. Makes friends wherever she goes. I had a 13 year old boy cooing over her and tickling her toes today. She melts the hearts of even the the most angsty and antisocial segments of the population. That's the power and the majesty of Baby Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment