Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hot Hot Hot

Poor Baby Baby. She's sick today. Fever. 101 degrees. Baby Tylenol helps, but I can tell that she feels poopy. She's slept more than usual today and she's had mildly cranky spells.

Its hard to see your baby be sick.

Oh, but speaking of being sick, this morning Elise got sick aaaaaalllllllll over my side of the bed. She woke up around 7 a.m. screaming. Very unlike her-- she is the quintessential morning person. She had already been in our bed for about an hour at that point because she got up around 6:00 for a feeding. Well, she's crying like crazy, so I figure it must be gas. She's not a fussy baby and so when Elise yells like that a giant fart and some relieved-sounding baby coos usually aren't far behind. I was rubbing her tummy and exercising her little legs, when all of a sudden... BLEEEEEEEHGGGHHHH! Puke everywhere. I turn her onto her side so she doesn't choke, but she's still going so I pick her up and tilt her forward. By the time she's done, I'm sitting in a puddle of baby vommit.

Good morning to you, too, my little milk geyser.

So hopefully Elise feels healthier tomorrow. Or at least maybe we can start the day off better.

No comments:

Post a Comment