Monday, August 16, 2010

Rubber Ducky, You're the One

Elise and I took our first bath together. It was great. She splashed her hands and kicked her feet. I guess that the bath tub is the biggest body of water that she's ever been in. How exciting!

I like my baths and showers steamy hot. So hot that Husband can't stand it, which is why we don't take a whole lot of showers together. We compromise on the temperature and then both of us end up miserable-- he's too hot and I'm too cold. BUT, for Baby Baby I sat in a tub of what might as well have been ice water, just so I could hold her while I washed her little head and scrubbed her little toes.

She didn't even poo in the tub! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. It's been in the high 90s here and we don't have air conditioning, so we took Andy's bathtub downstairs a couple nights ago and put it on the floor of one of the bedrooms to bathe him. He splashed so much water out of the tub, it's a wonder we had enough to clean him off!

    ReplyDelete