Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Butt Lump

When I'm pregnant, there comes a point where the baby is big enough that I can tell where certain baby body parts are sometimes, regardless of movement or kicking. Feeling the butt comes first.

I felt Clark's butt recently. I felt it a little above and to the right of my belly button.

Its hard to describe what it feels like when I feel a baby butt in my uterus. There's extra pressure, and a slight tension in my skin. It feels like maybe there's a knot in my tummy. And then when I feel my belly with my hand, I feel an extra hardness, where usually my pregnant belly is soft.

When I touched Clark's bony little butt, he stayed still breifly and then he moved. The lump and the tension were gone. But it's nice to feel him extra.

I love your butt, little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment