Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Can Totally Do This

So THIS is what pregnancy is like for those lucky ladies who aren't miserable for 9 months straight!

My pregnancy with Clark is just so different than my pregnancy with Elise. My major complaint is that I get that awful, painful tingling in my lower back, butt, and legs for hours and hours after mommy/daddy time. Sex Butt, I call it. I got it with Elise, too. It showed up around the 5th month with Clark. Man, was I disappointed that THAT pregnancy side effect was back.

Am I the only person who gets it? I've never heard anyone else complain of Sex Butt. My kids simply refuse to let me enjoy mommy/daddy time for some reason.

Of course, I have trouble sleeping. Turning over in bed is a major hassle now that my belly is so big, and I'm a tosser and a turner. So I wake up just about every time I need to change positions. Not to mention my twice nightly trips to the bathroom.

Over all, though, I can't really complain. Pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment