Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby Fishy

Elise is signed up for swimming lessons next month!

She's going to love it. She already tries to lay down in the bathtub and she likes dipping her face in the water. She's totally comfortable being dripping wet, having water in her eyes, letting her fingers and toes shrivel up. If she could sit in the bathtub all day eating goldfish crackers and bananas, she'd be the happiest baby ever.

I'm going to be the one taking her to the lessons. I certainly don't fit into my one-piece bathing suit, so despite my better judgment, I will be wearing my bikini. I'll look gross and weird... but who am I trying to impress, anyway?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you could find a nice maternity suit. At Andy;s swim lessons, one of the moms was in her 3rd trimester and had a good one piece suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. but i dont want to spend the money. everyone can stare at my outie belly button if they want. :)

    ReplyDelete