Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stuff and More Stuff

* Still having Braxton-Hicks contractions, though not as many as that one day. Just a few here and there.

* I never got that dark line down my belly during this pregnancy, the way I did with Elise. The linea nigra. That's weird, huh? Didn't have nearly as much morning sickness, either, so I guess my hormone levels are just different this time.

* Elise bit the holy hell out of my stomach yesterday. It looks like a blood blister where she bit me, with bright red blood pooled underneath the skin. It hurt SO BAD when she did it. So bad. I screamed. Then I cried. And she just went about her business, as if nothing had happened. Later on she saw the bruise and asked, "Meow?" I told her, "No, Elise. A cat didn't do that. YOU did that. You bit Mommy. I was sad." Now she points at it and says, "Elise?"

No comments:

Post a Comment