Friday, August 19, 2011

Thanks, Placenta!

With Elise, my placenta was really low and near my cervix and I had lots of bleeding during the pregnancy because of it. Then I got my umbilical hernia, and as Elise got bigger in my belly she started to hang her elbow out of it, as if she was some sort of New York cabbie hanging her elbow out of her car window. This could be very painful sometimes.

With Clark, my placenta is on the front of my uterus and it seems to be blocking my hernia. I haven't felt any baby parts pressing out of my belly hole. No pressure to make the hernia rip wider. I'm really thankful for that. I had some anxiety early on in the pregnancy about what would happen to my hernia once the baby got big. But somehow it just worked out perfectly for me.

Please, please, please let labor go as smoothly as everything else has during this pregnancy. 6 more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment