Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Initial Proof



Just found this picture of my first positive pregnancy test with Clark, taken 1-28-11. Why do I document this stuff? I guess it's just really exciting to me.

See how faint the line is in that first window? My first test with Elise was like that, too. I was really early in the pregnancy. If anything shows up at all, it means you're gonna be a momma because a lady's body doesn't make pregnancy hormones unless you're pregnant. So even though that little blue line was super-faint, I knew right away that I was having another baby.

Know what's funny? Look at the color of the lines on Clark's pregnancy test. Now click here and look at the lines on Elise's first pregnancy test. Blue for Clark and pink for Elise. Isn't that silly? Just a coincidence-- different brands of tests--- but I think it's kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment