Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Baby Update

Elise is a wonderful eater. Loves loves loves avacado. Tomorrow she'll try banana. I read that bananas constipate some babies, so I'll have to be on my guard. The avocado makes her extra poopy, so maybe if I mix avocado and banana they'll cancel each other out. Yep. I'm sure that's the way it will work out in real life.

I didn't mention it before, but Elise's trip to the dairy farm was her first time out of state. Elise has been in TWO states now. I know that she's too young to remember this trip, but I really hope to be able to take her lots of different places as she grows older. I love to travel and I hope she will, too. Also, I still owe her a trip to Disney, which I promised her in an earlier blog post if she would come out of my vagina. She kept her end of the bargain so I will keep mine.

What else? Oh! She's learned how to wah-wah. That's what I call it. She goes "aaaaaaahhhhhh," makes her hands into little fists, and then punches herself in the mouth so that the sound becomes "waaaah waaaah waaaah." Previously, I would flutter my hand over her mouth, but now she can do it on her own.

Elise is so awesome. I can't believe that she'll be 6 months old tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment