Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby's First Breakfast

Elise had her first breakfast this morning. She's a really good eater, so Husband and I decided we'd start giving her two meals a day.

I made her some rice cereal with breastmilk. Cereal seems like an appropriate breakfast food, right? She gobbled it up. She didn't eat as much as she does at dinnertime, but I kind of expected that would be the case.

My freezer is filling up with baby food. It's definitely time to start giving her more meals, otherwise I'll run out of space for my mommy food.

1 comment:

  1. We decided it was finally time to give Andy something other than breast milk. Over the past few weeks he's gone from waking up once at night to eat to waking up 4 times a night to eat. That is exhausting. So we gave him oatmeal this evening. He liked it a lot. So we'll try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete