Friday, January 1, 2010

Blast From The Past

I just found the picture that I took of my first positive pregnancy test (taken on July 21st, 2009).



I ended up taking, like, 12 pregnancy tests in all, mostly because of the little you-just-had-a-miscarriage incident at my local ER. I took a lot of pregnancy tests as a result of that fiasco. But as you can see, the first positive pregnancy test was really faint and I wasn't sure that I was even really pregnant. I took another one the next morning, before I called my doctor to make an appointment. I'm glad that they have those "yes" or "no" tests now, to remove all doubt. Maybe I should have started out with one of those... but Husband and I had a fun adventure that first day, not knowing for sure if we had a baby on the way and waiting for the doctor to confirm our happy news.

No comments:

Post a Comment