Monday, May 24, 2010

First Full Day of EC

Cuz I'm sure that you're dying for an update. :)

So, in 24 hours Elise peed or pooped in the toilet 11 times. 11 TIMES! She's pro.

I think I changed about 6 diapers in the last 24 hours, as opposed to the usual 10 to 12. I know. The math. 6 diapers + 11 catches (that's what ECers call it when the baby goes in the appropriate potty place) is 17, not 10 to 12. It seems that babies-- or MY baby-- has lots of little pees during the day. I guess that a normal wet diaper could have more than one elimination. None of the diapers that I changed today were very wet. It was just enough to notice and so I had to change it.

Twice, I offered her the potty and she didn't go. Then within about 5 minutes of diapering her, she went. I KNEW she had to go, but my timing was a bit off, I guess.

Either way, I saved at least 4 diapers today. Woo hoo! That's gonna add up pretty quickly. 4 times 30 is 120 diapers per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment