Monday, May 10, 2010

Special Day

May 9th, 2010. My 1st Mother's Day. Elise's 2 month birthday. What a wonderful day!

I had a really, really nice Mother's Day. On Saturday, husband and (Elise and) I went to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. It was delicious. We got apple, onion, and brie quesadillas for a starter. Then roasted vegetable hummus and chips. And I ordered pasta with spinach, mushrooms, and gorgonzola cheese sauce for my entree. Yum!

I got to sleep in a bit on the morning of Mother's Day because Foster Son was on an overnight visit with his mom. After I woke up, Husband washed my car. Later on, we went to the mall. We got chocolates, I bought a nursing shirt, and Husband bought me a beautiful necklace made with Elise's birthstone.

I couldn't have asked for a better Mommy's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment