Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

Ever since Husband's computer crashed a few months ago, I've been obsessed with finding new ways to back up our files. I especially don't want to lose Elise's baby pictures. When I was little, it would take a fire or a flood to destroy all of your family's photos. Now, everything can be deleted with the push of a button. Scary.

So I started a Shutterfly.com account for Elise. I've been uploading pictures to the Internet in order to back them up. It's the best thing I can think of. Of course, we have an external hard drive and all of that, but it will fail eventually, just like the computer. Hopefully, the pictures can exist on the Internet forever. No flood, fire, button pushing, or computer crashing can get rid of Elise's baby pictures now!

No comments:

Post a Comment