Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby Songs

Friday at work, I was listening to a pandora.com radio station that I had created made of baby music. Well, I was playing it for Elise. I had one of my computer speakers up against my belly, so she could hear.

After a little while an nice song came on... it was actually something off of Lisa Loeb's children's album. I can't remember the song. But the right side of my belly started to hurt. I thought that I must be leaning against the speaker, so I sat back a bit and took the speaker away from my belly. But my belly still ached. The pressure was coming from the inside of my belly, not the outside. Elise had moved over against the speaker and pressed up against it. She liked the song!

After the song was over, she moved away. A few more songs played, and they were okay but nothing great. Then she moved over against the speaker again when some song that incorporates the "she sells seashells by the seashore" rhyme was playing. She sat against the speaker for the whole song, then moved away when it was done. She liked that one, too!

I love that Elise went over to listen to the music. That's pretty awesome. And they were good songs, too. My baby girl has good taste!

I have a cool baby.

3 comments:

  1. Our baby dances when I play Metallica or Smashing Pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Elise reacts to bass. It doesnt really matter what kind of music is playing. It could be classical music or rock music or rap or whatever, but I've noticed that anything with a lot of bass makes her kick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See if she likes Cake!

    ReplyDelete